Chicken n' Biscuits Tennessee Style

I went to college to play volleyball. I happened to get a  degree while I was there, but I would say one of my favorite parts of having to be at school early for volleyball preseason was eating dinners at Coach Toomey's house! One particular favorite...Chicken n' Biscuits

Chicken n' Biscuits
Download the ingredients here to open in the Swift Shopper App:

6-8 Raw Chicken Breasts
2 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
16 oz carton of sour cream
Biscuits

Place 6-8 raw chicken breasts cut into 4ths into a 8x12 greased baking dish
Combine 2 cans cream of chicken soup and a 16 oz carton of sour cream (mixed up together) and pour over chicken.
Cover and cook on 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
Place biscuits on top and bake at 400 degrees until brown (15 minutes).

Serve with a fresh salad.



So here is the beginning of our food, but it did take an hour and 45 minutes to cook and we were so hungry I forgot to take a picture of the final product! Next time I make it, I will make sure to add the beautiful final work with the biscuits mounted and browned on top of this creamy mess :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chevy's Chicken Flautas Copycat Recipe and Jalapeno Jelly

Basic Waffles by The Joy of Cooking

Mr. Yoshida's Teriyaki Flap Steak